Brave adventures via miniatures

Brave adventures via miniatures

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Haven't painted yet this week...

There's still time, however!

I was lazy to paint this week, was busy, and I wanted to spend time with the kids. I've got 3 orcs of 5 finished for my next LPL entry. I may not make it this week, but will definitely have it for next week (knock on wood). Once they're done, I have a mind to put a shot together of the horde (mini-horde?) to see how it all looks.

I'd like to get another entry or two in for the LPL league, it's been great motivation. I also want enough miniatures put together so I can have a game with my friend. It's been toooo long since I've actually gamed something, and I'm looking forward to trying out LOTR with my own miniatures!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment