Brave adventures via miniatures

Brave adventures via miniatures

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Planet of ... Death!

Here is my entry for the LPL round 5. It's a bonus round for "zombies". I figured I'd get some old Warzone miniatures, and a mercenary from Necromunda and set up a scene. I actually only painted four zombies to begin with, counting my mercenary for the fifth model. I was told that I needed five zombies (rules stipulate same model type) to make the cut. Well, I busted one more out in record time and made the submission deadline.

Here's a view:



As you can see, I didn't do much with the bases, giving it a "charandon granite" coat and finishing with some "graveyard earth" swirls. I like the effect, although it's not that fancy. I figure the bases would work for whatever near-future space odyssey they will be gamed with.

Here's a link to the new round, as you will see I'm getting my butt kicked... again.

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=17485.0

No comments:

Post a Comment