Brave adventures via miniatures

Brave adventures via miniatures

Sunday, January 17, 2010

First mini down

And to tell you the truth, I'm not happy with the results... at all. I changed my mind and painted a "Conan" figure instead of the Orc. I've considered myself a "fair" painter with an idea of how to highlight, shade, drybrush, you know, the basics. Unfortunately, after many years of non-painting my first figure has turned out, well, bland?















In reality there is more definition than meets the eye. My wife has a VERY nice digi-camera, but unfortunately I take horrid pictures.

So, poor painting and a bad picture... well you be the judge.

On a positive note, I've got the itch, and nothing like practice to make one better. Next up? More fantasy goodies, including that Orc I picked out to paint in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment