Brave adventures via miniatures

Brave adventures via miniatures

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Time is of the essence

Well, it seems the biggest hurdle to my painting is that elusive element we never seem to get enough of... time!

I'll be hitting the painting table again, maybe tonight but definitely tomorrow. I've got some more Reaper fantasy figures I've decided to paint (sorry LOTR) in an effort to continue some fantasy gaming I've had with my friend. We're trying to develop a game system we've been running a while (mostly in our heads!) that incorporates a single die roll and takes into account a model's weapons, armor, and any special rules or abilities. Obviously we want to keep this simple, as complex rules are not conducive to quick, fluid games.

And, as we know, time is of the essence!

I'm not sure anybody reads this blog, once I get more stuff up I'll "advertise" a little on some of my favorite forums.

For starters I'd like to refer you to one of the best and active forums for miniature painting and wargaming around: Lead Adventure!

http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment