Brave adventures via miniatures

Brave adventures via miniatures

Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Orc done, Lead Painters' League submitted

Well, I entered my previously painted orcs, and a new orc in the Lead Painters' League competition over at the Lead Adventure Forums. I finished up the mordor orcs, based them, and added one more to make a total of 7 completed orcs in the last month. If I can keep that up I'll have a small army in no time!

I unfortunately thought that the competition deadline was 7:00 PM GMT. It was 07:00 in the morning GMT! I'm a little bummed that I didn't make it on time, but maybe they'll let my entry stay. If not, I'll have a new picture up here for all to browse.

As for my next models? I'm thinking I'll try and finish up the rest of my primered orcs, and then add some command models. I've also got a vision in my head of The Nine (wringwraiths!)... mounted. That would be a great entry!

More pictures to come! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment