Brave adventures via miniatures

Brave adventures via miniatures

Friday, February 26, 2010

Working on Entry #2 for the Lead Painters' League

Well, not much activity on my website, seems that traffic is down as well. That's okay, I do this mostly to motivate myself to paint, and recently have been indulging in the Lead Painter' League. Great stuff, check out my previous post to find a link to the forums.

I've continued my painting, and have my next entry about half way done. It's going to be titled "Orc Captain and Retinue". It's more LOTR stuff, I'm slowly trying to work through the huge pile of miniatures I have, and hope to someday soon, probably early summer, get some real gaming in with my friends.

As soon as the next round starts I'll post my last entry picture, and follow that through the remaining rounds. I've got a neat idea for entry #3, and another for entry #4. The bonus of "Zombies" for round #5 has me thinking of changing gears from LOTR at that time.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment